My Sister's Birthday

7:33:00 PM

It was a looonngggggg time ago,  My sister celebrated her 17th birthday party. Actualy, It was on 12th of July 2014. I'm so sorry that I couldn't post this post earlier because some "trouble" in importing the photos. Anyway I'm really happy that I can share it now to you guys so please enjoy this post ;)


My sister took Frozen as her theme because it was a HOT topic and almost everybody sing Frozen songs and of course she loves it!


her birthday cake! It tasted so yummy! I ordered the birthday cake at Natasha Cakes


Souvenir!! ^^

Usher!

The Birthday Girl!
My Aunt designed her gown. If you want to have the same dresses as mine, my sister, or my my mom you can e-mail me at: evelyntirza@yahoo.com and I'll give you my aunt number or BBM pin.


My sister and I! psst... I designed my dress for that day. wdyt? (I'm still amateur)
Obviously, There were two games at her sweet 17th birthday party, but I can't upload the photos right now because It didn't want to load. The games are : two persons must to be hidden inside the sarong and games with pansy LOL!





Best Dressed Winners

Us with our lovely cousins (Andrea,Christy,Sonia)

Isn't she cute? She's my cousin too! ^^ 

"Tante-tante Arisan"

Me with my best friends!


Me and Olaf!!! ^^

By the way, I'm turning 17th this year.. and what will be my sweet 17th concept?
Stay tune on my blog! ^^

You Might Also Like

4 Comments