fashion

Silver Rose

11:52:00 PM


Hello bloggers! 
My final exam finally ended last week, but I still had camp for two days. As you can see my skin looks tan here. But now, I'm currently having a short break before receive my report. During this short break, I used my times to took an outfit photoshoot, did some exercise, did some house chores, and etc.


By the way, in this post my aunt made this beautiful dress for me. I love the design and fabric which is perfectly fit to me. She made this dress only for a week (super fast!). But, It's so comfortable so I really satisfied with it. If you want to make a dress like mine, kindly contact me via  e-mail and I will give you my aunt contact.


I tried to mix and match the dress with perspex clutch, high heels, and bracelet to make a formal look. And tadaa.. here's my prom ideas for you readers! To make it more feminine, curl your hair. But, don't forget to add natural make up.


What I wore:
Silver Rose Dress- made by my aunt
Perspex clutch- tgif_bdg
Silver Heels- Rotelli
Bracelet-unbranded
Ribbon Ring- Disneyland Hongkong



Details of my outfit:


I love the perspex clutch so much!



fyi, I will attend Dorothy Perkins All About Rose launch at Central Park on this Saturday. I will have a meet up too with my fashion blogger friends! so stay tune on my blog~


It's peace (not number two for politics hehe)*not yet 17th


Quote of the Day:
"I don't care what they're going to say. Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway." –Elsa (Frozen)
Bible quote of the day:
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction." -Proverbs 1:7

HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY! :)

You Might Also Like

6 Comments