Help Me!

9:52:00 PM


Hey Guys! I'm back ;)
so.. This post is not about what I wore today :( really sorry.. but I will post a new post soon so be patient :D
By the way, I've joined two contests that I need you guys to help me by click vote on each contest
Do you mind to help me please? I'm so glad if you want!
So the first contest is Samsung Galaxy Friends For Life!


HOW TO VOTE?
  1. Open http://www.dreamersradio.com/samsungframe/detail-127
  2. Click LOVE (you may look at the picture above) 
  3. It's already voted ;)

*you can vote with the different PC, and you can click LOVE everyday with the same PC!

The 2nd contest is Fimela Girl Model Hunt


HOW TO VOTE?
  1. Open http://girl.fimela.com/fgfestival/p/evelyn-tirza
  2. Click VOTE ME (you may look at the picture above)
  3. Log In into your facebook account
  4. Allow the permission
  5. Connect with your twitter (if you have it)
  6. Share it!
  7. It's already voted ;)
*you can vote with the different facebook account ;)

Thank you for all your help by vote those contests ;)
Have a nice day everyone! Happy Saturday!!~

You Might Also Like

3 Comments