fashion

Dolly

12:24:00 AM

Now playing BoA-Only One

Meoreojyeoman ganeun geudae you're the only one
Naega saranghaetdeon geonmankeum you're the only one
Apeugo apeujiman babo katjiman goodbye
Tashi neol mot bonda haedo you're the only one
Only one

Eosaekhage majuanja sasohan yaegiro anbureul mudko
Kakkeum daehwahka kkeunhgineun sunkaneneun chagaun jeongjeok uril eolke
Mandeureo (mandeureo)


Chigeum I jarieseo urineun nami dwehketji 
Eoneu nugunganeun nunmul heullimyeo namketjiman
Sangcheojuji anheuryeogo jakku aereul sseogamyeonseo 
Nunchi boneun ni moseub shirheo so I'll let you go

Naesarang ijeneun annyeong you're the only one (you're the only one)
Ibyeorhaneun isunkanedo you're the only one
Apeugo apeujiman pabo katjiman go-od bye
Tashi neol mot bonda haedo you're the only one
Only one


What I wore?


Sorry for the delay of the new post :( I had so much exams... I always wake up at 5a.m. to study everyday (really study hard enough) but tomorrow I will face biology and mandarin exams!! :O wish me luck guys~


By the way,, thank you for my sister :* that help me to took some photos today!! yeaaayy :P kindly visit her twitter here
By the way again... Chesile will have something for you guys on christmas holiday!! ^^ so keep stay tune on youtube ;)

Detail of the shoes:


I thought this was the shortest post of my blog -__-" sorry but I must study now hahaa 
BYE :*

Quote of the day:
All my friends are well and good. You've brought such joy here. –Owl (The Book of Pooh)
Bible quote of the day:
But even when I am afraid, I keep on trusting you. -Psalm 56:3

THANK YOU FOR READING :D
HAPPY SUNDAY! GBU


You Might Also Like

38 Comments