outfit diary

Hey August!

4:32:00 AM


Hi Everyone! time passed so fast right? I can't believe now I'm 14th years old :D haha it means I will to do national exam on 2013 -__-". By the way do you want to know what song I play the most everyday? here it is: 
I won't Give Up from Jason Mraz
When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?


I won't give up on us 
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up... 


Okay.. beside the song what I wore today are:
-Top from Korea
-Skirt from ClothInc
-unbranded Necklace
-shoes from Korea
-bracelet from Phoebe&Chloe

detail of accsessories

detail of shoes

by the way I will watch SM Town in Indonesia! who will come?? :) I want to see f(x) live performance in front of my eyes! haha :D but so bad I can't at the festival because my body is too short so my mom prefers to VIP -__-" yeah alright..


I thought it's enough for today.. Here's some quotes:
Bible Quote of the day: Everything is possible for him who believes.-Mark 9:23
Quote of the day: I know I'm not really part of your world, but deep in my heart I'm like every other girl.-Ariel (Little Mermid Series)

You Might Also Like

27 Comments