outfit diary

Cheer!

5:15:00 AM

Hello Readers!! ^^
So glad I could post my outfit today~ well.. I got so many exam last week so I must to studied but.. forgot that! now I can post some photos just for you :)
Well.. I cut my hair and my bangs yesterday -_- I cut my hair arround 5 cm and it made me curious now +-+ just wait for the next post to see my hair ._.

next week I'm going to Bandung (fror study tour)  with my school friends and it must be fun~ -_- now I don't have nothing to say so please check my post:

Oh yea! I still hold my giveaway! hurry! last entry on 20 May 2012!! CLICK HERE and tweet so much as you can to win!!^^ by the way, thanks to anonymous on formspring that said my english isn't good enough.. sorry but I will do my best -_- I knew that my english is so bad..so please help to remind me okay? hehe:)
I'm wearing unbranded-top, gowigasa- Skirt, Gosh sneakers, Phoebe & Chloe bracelet

Yesterday.. I watched World Prayer Assembly on TV and it was really really blessed night! the dance, the passion, the worship all perfect! I really felt that God is there :O happy Ascension Day of Jesus Christ to  everyone who celebrate it! (better late than never right? hehe) I'm waiting for the new wave coming~

So 2 days ago, my friend Satya Weda Witawan celebrated his birthday party at Family Park Citra Grand.. We enjoyed the party.. want to see the photos? check my facebook haha!

Quote of the day:
I've worked hard for everything I've got, and that's the way it's supposed to be.-Tiana (Princess and the Frog)
Bible quote of the day:
Love your enemies. Do good to those who hate you. Speak well of those who curse you. -Luke 6:27-28

You Might Also Like

16 Comments