outfit diary

Golden Black

4:48:00 AM

Hi readers! ^^
So glad I can post new outfit today!
I just past the holiday before with my friends for study and did homework! (and yes it was so many many many homework to do!) but actually I didn't go anywhere because my sister did the national exam last week so I bored at home with so many homework -__-" but yeah! I can post today it just for you my lovely readers! <3
I took these photos yesterday with my new camera Canon Powershot G12 :D what do you think? 

For who vote Chesile at Pond's Make It Happen,
Sorry but this is the bad news that Chesile didn't on 250 top ganks so we were lost :( but don't worry! we will in for next gank contest!! stay tune on Chesile official account and wait for the surprise ;) If you want Chesile be your model, ambassador,dll.. please contact us further on chesile@ymail.com :)


I wore: 
Grinitty Shop Bowler Hat, Auburn And Ginger collar top, Cloth Inc skirt, Charles & Keith gladiator sandals, Hermes bracelet

Sigh.. next week (start from tomorrow) I will have so many daily exams -__- and there's no time to relax.. so sorry If I couldn't often post :( but don't worry! I always check my blog and If you write a comment on my post I always read it and visit your blog one by one and follow people that inspire me :D
By the way, My Giveaway feat Natty Fashion Shop still held until 20 MAY 2012 fastly click here

My Hermes bracelet, what do you think? ;)

I got the top from Auburn And Ginger and it was really chic top paired with Cloth Inc asymetric fairytale skirt and tadaahh.. Gorgeous huh? ;) I'm trying to be chic now.. which one you prefer my chic style or feminime style? :3

By the way If you searhing for denim shorts click http://www.etsy.com/shop/BohoFairytale
and use my code: EVELYN5 for discount 5% just for you my readers! :)

Quote of the day:
No matter what happens to me, I'll always be with you forever.-John Smith (Pocahontas)
Bible Quote of the day:
I can do all things through him who gives me strength.-Philippians 4:13



HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE ^^

You Might Also Like

21 Comments