Chesile

Chesile Photoshoot

6:31:00 PM

Hi Readers!
yesterday I had some photoshoot again with Chesile! yeah, it's super duper fun!
We took some photos for join Challenge 8 by Calvin Jeremy! and we must to take some photo with music insturment and yeah we got traditional music instrument and classic music instrument!
and here is it the photos!

 Chesile with Angklung (Indonesia traditional music instrument)
What do you think about the photo above? I post it for the challenge and the first photo on this post.. so maybe it could win? haha
By the way, from yesterday until 1 April.. I will have holiday!! because class 9 will having some test!
Yeay! maybe in this holiday I will spent my days by took some photo to update early in my blog! yeay


Which one I look more better? with violin or with guitar? hehe..
for the classic instrument we use violin, guitar, flute, and cello what do you think? :)

And now here is it combine with 2 diferrent music! check this out!

what do you think? these are our signature style! :)

I'm wearing:
Batik Cape-Bought at Debenhams, tanktop (as inner)-unbranded, Skirt-bought at mangga dua, Shoes- Wondershoe , Bracelets-unbranded

By the way, Chesile had a  blog called Chesile World check it here: http://chesile.blogspot.com/ and please follow it if you like it :D

 Please help me by vote Chesile! LAST VOTE 26th March 2012
How?
1. Click http://pondsmakeithappen.com/scrapbook/gank/4649
2. Then click VOTE
3. log in to your facebook account ^^
4. and tadaaahh you already vote chesile!
Make us more happening by spread this message to your facebook status, Blackberry Messenger, twitter, and others
We will promise do the best for you!


*NB: http://pondsmakeithappen.com already not under the maintenance so you can vote now! My first giveaway will be handed soon! I'm not yet found online shop that will coorperate with me for the giveaway.. If you want e-mail me evelyntirza@yahoo.com

Photograph by: Servo Photography

You Might Also Like

20 Comments