celebration

Today is a Fairytale

5:12:00 AM

Hi readers!
Yesterday I went to my cousins sweet 17 birthday party! :)
yea, I saw soo many Senior High School students there.. but it was really fun..

I'm not trying to be Senior High School students,, but I'm trying to be myself! hehe..


So.. I also in for math competition at Sekolah Tiara Bangsa (ACS International School) yesterday
and I saw soo many Junior High School students there. So I got nervous -__-
Then, I saw the theater! it's really great! It's better than cinema 21 in Indonesia haha..
After that, I did the test but it's really dificult for my friends and I but, one of my friends is on Top 50 and he will do the test again next week! wow he's really lucky ._. he only answer at least 13 from 40 questions. But, I only answer 6 from 40 << fools -__-
by the way, Congratulation for him!
But, this is my first experience about math competition! I will do the best next time!



I'm wearing:


Remember I'm in to Ponds Make It Happen Competition too?
please vote us!
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Click here to open Chesile scrapbook
3. Click vote!
Thanks for your vote!
your vote means soo much for us to reach our dream! so please help us!



Few of my bracellets collection ^^

Quotes of the day:
Ancetors, hear my plea, Help me not to make a fool of me and to not uproot my family tree. Keep my father standing tall.-Mulan

Bible Quotes of the Day:
Be a blessing to someone today -Prov 11:25

*NB: Tomorrow is Chinese New Year so Gong Xi Fat Choi! Xin Nian Kuai Le! (angpao na lai? haha)

Happy New year for all Chinese people in this world!

You Might Also Like

37 Comments