competition

Spread The Love

2:54:00 AM


Hi readers, finally I can post today! so this is my first post in 2012 right? btw.. Happy New Year 2012 everyone! better late than no at all right? so, 2 days ago I just finished my first exam.. yea my school has first exam like final exam so must study hard!
today I wanna share about my favorite online shop, my today outfit, and my best friends forever, and many more! :)


so, Today I'm wearing:
  • Gowigasa Heart Sunnies
  • Gowigasa Lacey Top
  • Unbranded Hot Pink Skirt
  • GOSH sneakers

I'm wearing 2 GOWIGASA brand today.. psstt gowigasa is really my favorite online shop! hehe,,
Gowigasa sells many clothes and accessories! you can look here
the clothes and accessories are very lovely, cute, and exqusite. The clothes are very good in appearance, condition and status.. so I always stick with gowigasa shop! Gowigasa always in my heart



Now, let me tell you about my best friends forever
My best friends forever are Eunike Christine, Cheryl Emmanuella, Silvia Putri Pangestu
remember.. I always want to meet someone else so maybe there's soo much best friends but I pick them into my best friends forever cause they're cheer up me when I'm down and entertain me when I'm sad they stay with me even it joy or sorrow.. But It doesn't mean you cannot be my best friends forever it can be more than now!



Soo, My BFF and I join a contest from Ponds Make It Happen! our gank name is Chesile! 
If you mind.. Please vote us by clicking vote! 
How?
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Click here to open Chesile scrapbook
3. Click vote!
Thanks for your vote!
your vote means soo much for us to reach our dream! so please help us!




And Did you look my new page already? I'm first featured in Teenvogue website!
yea, I just knew it in the new year eve.. when I'm browsing my name at Google so thanks for your support! 
I accept your critics and suggestion to my blog! but please don't be annoying


By the way.. Do you know who can make me cute header for my blog but please with the cheap price or free? If it's you please comment on this post or e-mail me: evelyntirza@yahoo.com



Quote of the day: You know, perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before.-Cogsworth (Beauty and the Beast)

Bible quote of the day: Then Jesus came to them & said, "All authority in heaven & on earth has been given to me.-Matt 28:18



*NB: I'm joining Sekolah Tiara Bangsa math competition wish me luck!

You Might Also Like

18 Comments